Friday, May 23, 2014

What's Going On? The week of May 27-May 30

Transformations 
I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend and is feeling refreshed!  We're down to our last three weeks of school and there's a lot going on!  When we return from the long weekend, we'll spend a day reviewing for our Transformations test.  I will also check in our Unit 11 for our Book Creator project and collect your amazing tessellation projects!  After our day of review we'll take our test on Transformations (5th and 6th period will take the test on Wednesday and 4th period will take it on Thursday).

Once our transformations test is complete we will focus on our final exam and set a due date for our Book Creator projects.  If you have questions, comments or concerns, please see me ASAP!   I am available for extra help and I would be happy to help you end the year to the best of your ability!

No comments:

Post a Comment