Monday, October 1, 2018

What's Going On? October 1st through October 5th

Unit 2: Reasoning and Proof

This week, we will finish up our second unit on Reasoning and Proof.  We will spend Monday's class period reviewing proof and taking a short formative assessment so that I can give specific feedback on proofs.  Students will be able to use their notes for this assessment. 

We will spend Tuesday's class reviewing for our summative assessment that will cover two learning targets:

  • 1b: I can use the basic language of logic.
  • 1d: I can prove theorems about lines and angles.

I will also hold a "Class Kick" session on Tuesday night from 8:00-9:00pm.  Students can log into the app during this time and receive real-time help from me.  I will also be available Wednesday morning before school in room 300 if students would like to check in before Wednesday's summative.  

I will be out of the building on Thursday to attend an AP conference, so students will go through their notes via a video that I provide for them.  We will talk about any questions during our next class on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment