Friday, March 17, 2017

What's Going On? March 20th through March 24th

Finishing Up Unit 9: Circles

This week we will be finishing up our unit on circles.  Students will complete the review during class on Monday and then complete the summative assessment during class on Tuesday.  I will not be in class on Monday, so if students encounter questions they can e-mail me and I will do my best to respond by the end of the day.  Otherwise, students can come in for extra help on Tuesday morning.  I will be available starting at 7am.



Unit 10: Area

After we complete our summative assessment on circles, we will move into our unit on area.  This week, students will start exploring area formulas for some basic shapes such as rectangles, parallelograms, kites, trapezoids, and rhombuses.


No comments:

Post a Comment